Trying to find Pre Foreclosure opportunities? Using credit bureau data is bar none the best way to find pre foreclosure deals because while most lists are obtained after the lender commences the Notice of Default (NOD) or Lis Pendens (Latin for “suit pending”), credit bureau data is not yet public information. This means less competition and more time to work with the distressed homeowner and their lender, translating to a higher return on investment.
Find pre foreclosure opportunities based on:
- County, cities, zip codes, or radius around a zip code.
- How far behind the homeowner is, be it 30, 60, 90 or 120+ days late.
- The estimated percentage of equity in their home (they are all pretty much upside down in today’s market.
- The number of mortgage liens – whenever possible, we cap it at 1st mortgage so you don’t have to negotiate with multiple lenders.
- Aggregate mortgage balance range, for example, loans north of $200K, under $150K, loans $100-400K, etc.
There are other attributes we can use to find pre foreclosure opportunities – call us at 866-490-3459 to build a pre foreclosure list that is tailored to your needs, or you can request a free area analysis at www.preforeclosuredata.net.